Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight Weekend!!

Sat was a fun full day!! First we started out by going to Hannah's last soccer game. She is a pretty good soccer player pretty good kicker actually. She got one goal. It was pretty cute when she was kicking the ball back and fourth when she first got there she kept saying she was getting a goal and then blowing me a kiss. Then When she was actually playing the game and kicked it in the goal She was jumping up and down and blowing sweet kisses so who knows even if she knew what she really new was a goal but she sure had fun. She loved being on Team Well's team but the last game she needed to be on was Team Jolley and did great and had fun being on both!! Thanks for Michelle and Heather for putting the soccer league together Hannah will look forward into playing next year!! After they were done they got the cutest awards and medals.

Afterwords, we left and Kristen, Tammie and I went to see Twilight!!It was great! I am so glad we went in the afternoon. It was crowded but not to bad. I went in with low expectations and I really enjoyed it. I did nitpick on somethings but again I was so happy I went and saw it like Heather says, it was worth the 10$ you spend it on it.

Then later that night Chris and I went on a date. It was so nice. We hadn't been on a date in awhile so it was a blessing to go out. I am grateful for a $1 movie theater around here since I spent money earlier on Twilight. We enjoyed the movie Journey to the center of the Earth. It was a fun movie if you have younger kids who don't get scared they would enjoy the movie!!