Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Super Star!!

Hello, I was excited for Hannah today. She got the Super Star in class award. She got it for her ability to solve tricky words in reading. I am really proud of her. It is nice to know she is good in school. She was able to also take a classmate to the office because her mom was there to pick her up early then she got to walk back by herself! She was so excited to do all that. I am really proud of her and how well she is doing in school. Tonight with me she read "Green Eggs and Ham" all by herself! She really has learned to love to read. I am glad because reading is one of my favorite things to do to. Hannah's teacher seems to be a great one and I am so grateful for that and she has the patients for Hannah and her excitment about Life and Learning! Which is a great quality of Hannah's. I am proud of you Hannah. Congrats! Love you!!