Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Unspectacular Quriks!!

Random Quirks

Here are the rules. " My Unspectacular Quirks"

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Mention the rules on your blog

3. Tell 6 Unspectacular Quirks about you.

4. Tell 6 blogger' s by linking them.

5. Leave a comment on each tagged blogger's blog letting them know they have been tagged.

My friend Julie Tagged me Thanks a lot Julie!!

Here we go!!

1. I pick at on the side of my thumb when I am nervous.

2. I have had 16 surgeries my whole entire life. I am only 36 so that is about 2 every other year.

3. A lot of times I read while the t.v. is on so the room isn't so quiet.

4. I always have to have the toilet paper roll coming over instead of under or I switch it!

5. When I eat I like to leave the best thing last like the middle of something because it is the best part!!

6. In my conversations I say "So" a lot!!

Get Ready!!

I am Tagging!!
Anna-Marie
Heather
Rachel
Hibbard Family
John & Kristen
Jared & Dana