Friday, August 29, 2008

Hannah's First Day of Kindergarten!!!




I was going to wait until the second day of school because here in N.Carolina they tease the kindergartner's they go for one day but then don't go again for week!! But today, Hannah was able to go see who her teacher was and meet her. She was really nice. Her name is Mrs. Hughes. Hannah has two friends in her class already. One was from Pre-School a boy named Joshua and a girl named Faith. She is our neighbor. I am so happy for her. She loved her first day she can't wait to go back. I am just worried because she loves to learn and everything comes so easy to her and I hope she doesn't get bored.

It is hard to believe I should have already gone through this with Alyssa. But Knowing she doesn't even need school is the best blessing!!