Monday, August 11, 2008

Do they Really Listen?

Sometimes as parents don't we say, do our children really listen? I know I do especially with Hannah. She does things sometimes things that makes us CRAZY!! For instance.. She will color on her wall, even at age of 4. I saw coloring in a book tonight, and she said..oh I did that at age 3. What her memory will hold if she really did that at age 4 or at age 3. So, Sunday Chris and I were getting ready for church and yes, we were letting her watch some t.v. and coloring, and we were in our room. Well we got back from church and Chris was upset. He said, Hannah come here. She had colored on the edge of our T.V. You would think she would have learned after a time out, from before and trying to clean off the wall. But then, they surprise us!! That night, we were saying our prayers and Hannah gets bad dreams. She would say, all the time. Please bless me not to have bad dreams. Then she would usually say,"Bless me to dream about Alyssa, and Strawberry Shortcake, and Cinderella. Well, instead of saying that she said about Alyssa, and she said, Please,Please Please. It was so sweet, and cute and innocent. I hope for her she will or has seen her in her dreams. She is so innocent. They really do listen to us. Teaching them young they will learn young and help them throughout there life.

Go For the GOLD!!!

Also, I have forgotten to mention the Olympics. Chris is an Olympic nut!! He records everything, and if he misses it he does watch most of it. Well last night we stayed up for the 400 relay with Micheal Phelps. It was AWESOME!! They came from behind and won with .08 or so seconds. It was awesome! Micheal Phelps is doing awesome! He just won his 3 Olympic gold! He won the 200 meter Freestyle, I think. He is hoping to win 8 Golds this Olympics!!