Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!!

I just wanted to write a quick entry about my mom. She is 64 today and I sure love and miss her!! I haven't seen her in over a year and Chris and I and Hannah are trying everything we can to get to Alaska next year. She has lived there for 5 yrs (I think) I still haven't been there. Well, I have been blessed with a baby since she has moved there so that is my excuse mom.

I just wanted to share how much I love her. Even though I am older and I don't see her as much I know I can call her any time and she is there for me. She has always been there for me. When I was a baby I was really sick. She blessed my life so I could have the life I have had. It hasn't always been easy for me I know but I have the gospel and a wonderful husband and two beautiful daughters and I owe my mother for that. Thank you mom for giving me my life and the gospel to make my trials a little bit easier. Thank you for trying so hard to see me even though we are so far away but willing to see us even though it is hard. I sure love you!! For some reason the pictures I wanted to scan didn't work. But, I still wanted to leave this blog. I love you mom Happy Birthday!!