Friday, October 17, 2008

Catching Up!!





Hi..Yes, I know it has been awhile. As soon as I said, I am going to write every week I stopped. Sorry, I will try and be better. Some of my friends kept asking me to write so I thank you for looking on and wanting to know more about my family.

I do have an excuse though. The past couple of weeks I have been sick. I missed a week of work, well, I would work from home which is a nice bonus for my job. I was close to pneumonia without taking a chest x-ray I was pretty bad. It has been a bad year for me and from now I am going to get a flu shot. Maybe even tomorrow, which I hate but if I have the time I am going to go do!

Also, another thing I have been doing is getting a produce co-op together in our area. It is where we get produce from places that sell from Restaurants and my friend orders it and we get such a GREAT deal on it! Our first order is next week. I hope I haven't gotten myself into something over my head. I know we have at least 30 this first time and my friend started this in S.Carolina she said I needed at least 24 families to start and it usually keeps growing after your first one. We might already have to split ours because it is getting so big! It will be fun though being more involved in our community and helping families out. I will tell more about it next week when we have had our first order!!

Chris is doing great. He has made his 5 month mark in being a manager and I am so proud of him. He is doing a great job. I love him being home every night and one night a month he stays and calls collections. He stays until 8 then he works half day on Thurs. and takes Fridays off. Which is so nice because we have the day off together so it has started to be our date time.

This past month I started Hannah in Gymnastics too. She has loved it!! This is her days on Tuesday... She gets up @ 6 a.m. gets ready for school. Catches the bus at 6:54. Which she doesn't mind she hates the weekends and loves Monday's so she can go all week. If she has a Monday off she is pretty bummed. When she gets home she has some down time and we read. She is getting pretty good at that too. She is on level 3-4. Then we get ready and go to Gymnastics. She can do a bridge pretty good too for a long time. Then last week in Gymnastics she climbed the rope for the first time and she got half way! She absolutely loves it! Then we come home eat dinner and then she goes to bed. She is asleep with in 5 min.

Around here sports are kind of expensive. We just broke down to put Hannah in Gymnastics so she could be with other kids other than play dates and school. A mom in my ward put together a little soccer league for 4 & 5 yr old's. Hannah had her first class yesterday. She loved it! She is on Team Wells team. Jared Wells and his wife Dana are there coaches. Grant is on her team which makes Hannah very happy in itself.. Then there is Sydney Barlow who she also really likes to play with and a girl name Katie. They had so much fun yesterday. Heather Barlow made there little t-shirts that say Team Wells on them. They are REALLY cute!! Tomorrow is there first game hopefully if we don't get rained out. So, Hannah is having a great time right now. She loves life and is such a happy go lucky child. We could have never been so blessed!