Sunday, July 27, 2008

Having fun in the Summertime!!



It seems I am doing updates once a week. I will keep trying on Sunday evenings it seems like a good time when Hannah is in bed. We have had a fun week. Hannah spending time again with the Daines family while I am @ work. She is like the 6th child there and she loves being around everyone! We have also been swimming almost everyday this past week including on Friday with the Barlows. It was fun! Hannah loves Sydney and they are both a lot a like.

Last night, we hung out with the Wheelocks again. We are so glad they live here! We had a cookout and a fire in there firepit. It was fun, just in the first 5 minutes, I was the only one to get 5 misquote bites in the first minutes. Chris BBQ and Cooked a yummy peach pie. (Not my Chris' ) but Chris Wheelock. Later that night we had smores. It was really fun just hanging out and relaxing. While the girls, Hannah and Mackayla and Brianna and her friend Sara watched the Hannah Montana concert! My Hannah really enjoys it but she doesn't like being called Hannah Montana.

I am still new at this blog thing and hopefully it will get better as weeks past! Thanks for all who are looking and caring. It has been fun. Enjoy the rest of your Summer!!