Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saying Goodbye!!


I just wanted to do a page about my friend Mare. She has been here for 5 months helping her dad who has a brain tumor. She is amazing!! Her husband is in Iraq and her two kids have been living with her two sisters during the past 5 months. She has been going from Indian Trail, to Pineville, to Rock hill. Her car was a brand new car now it has about 8000 miles on it from the past 5 months.

Hannah loves her to death!! She was really sad to see her go! So, will I. I have enjoyed our evenings when we were able to get together. We always said we would go to a movie but instead we would just go shopping or go have a dessert somewhere. I was lucky to have her around and I will miss her too. I haven't found anyone who hasn't loved her. Animals love her too. My dog Dakota, for those of you who know him, he loves people! He loved Mare too! I just wanted to let her know how grateful for the time I did get with her and she always inspired me to serve better.