Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello again!

Hello, I am now recovering from knee surgery. They didn't need to do Knee replacement and but they still had to fix a torn tendon and my knee cap. I have to keep it still fully straight, even putting it off a pillow it is very painful, to just get up to go to the bathroom. So, grateful for my wonderful husband who takes such great care of me! He is so patient w/ me. I can't say enough about him, and so grateful to my sweet Daughter Hannah is getting to be so independent!

Last week, for FHE, she read an article out of the Friend, of Sister Barbara Thompson, second counselor in the R.S talked about her experience going to the Hill commourah,and her experience there. She told about her praying and finding out for the herself the church is true! I then expressed to Hannah she can too find out by prayer that the church is true. She said, I don't need to ask!! I already know the church is true! I am so grateful for her sweet and innocent spirit and hope she will always remember that she knows the church is true!

I think I wrote earlier that I have put her in voice lessons! I might be a little prejudice but I think she has a very good voice. Tonight, while we were talking I finally talked her into letting me record her sing, I am a Child of God. I hope I can get it on here! It is so sweet like her! Grateful her birth mother wanted to give this sweet child the gospel. I hope one day she will know how special and lucky she is by having the gospel in her life! Until next time!!