Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Aniversary Chris!!



I just wanted to write a quick blog and say Happy Anniversary to my sweet husband! I am so grateful for him in my life. He is such a great husband and father. I am grateful for the hard worker he is. He will do anything to keep us going and so blessed to have him.

I have reflected a lot this passed week on Time..How time does go on and makes things a lot better. I remember the week we got married I was so sick. My brother gave me the stomach flu and I had it really bad that whole week. My family kept asking if I need to change the wedding day and I wasn't going to I was going to keep going. I was so grateful the morning I woke up on my wedding day I had stopped throwing up and was able to get ready. That alone should have told Chris to run away from me but he didn't. He and I were sealed in the Los Angeles Temple. My heart surgeon was the temple president at the time and he married us. It was a wonderful day. I remember some of the blessing he blessed us with. I also remember him coming from Alberta,Canada from his family reunion because he promised me and another girl that he would marry us that day. He also made jokes with us saying, he actually touched my heart. He was a wonderful man. I loved Pres. Walker. He passed away last year.

Chris and I have been through so much in the past twelve years and I love him so much more than the first day I met him. I couldn't ever imagine going through what we went through with anyone else. We have become stronger as husband and wife. Time does heal. Time does get things better. I remember going through our hardest times after loosing Alyssa and us being promised if we live faithfully we would be blessed. Blessings do come. They have come even a hundred fold! I am grateful for my sweet husband and my daughters. I am so lucky for the family I have. I love you all.